I'VE NEVER SEEN QUESTIONS SO UNIQUE
- 200 of the same questions that are on every other survey, making the post so long it takes five minutes to scroll past it
BRILLIANT. SOMEONE MAKE THIS BEFORE I FUCKING DO.
There are SO MANY problems with this.
- Yellow light indicating TWO things. I turn a corner and see a yellow light ticking down ahead of me, what does that mean? Do slow down in case it’s turning red, or do I keep going in case it’s turning green? And on that note…
- Giving people warning that a green light is about to happen is COMPLETELY unnecessary and DANGEROUS. You’re ENCOURAGING them to jump the gun and leap into the intersection the moment they can. It’s not a fucking race.
- A lot of lights are not TIMED like that. They change when their sensors indicate a line of cars waiting, or no cars coming.
- Most importantly: COLOR BLIND PEOPLE. The lights are always red/yellow/green going top to bottom, or left to right. This is DELIBERATE, so that color blind people can always tell what the signal is by its POSITION. There are no positions here. To someone who cannot tell the difference between red and green, stop and go are IDENTICAL in this idea.
So no, this is NOT great for everyone, it’s terrible for many people.
Rob Liefeld is an artist dedicated to professionalism in his craft.